Supraverse Logo

X

How the media creates oppinions
Von Marenz, 12-06-25 17:50 — Aktionen / ActionsAuf diesen Beitrag antworten / Reply to this postingDiesen Beitrag als Thread anzeigen / Show this posting as a thread

Marenz: What are you thinking about that? http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_05_13/74584752/
Hatem oraby: He did say that at one point, though to gather support from some people. Though I highly suspect that he would apply Sharia law thing, at least not in the way that it is pictured in the western part of the world about what Sharia is.
Hatem oraby: Recall that already almost (if not all) of the Arab countries constitution are based somehow on Sharia, few countries though took an extreme intepretation of it (like Afganstan and many many laws in Saudia Arabia).
Marenz: I see
Marenz: So he basically didn't say anything specific
Marenz: which can mean evreything and nothing
Hatem oraby: Well, he blongs to the muslim brotherhood group, and the group moto is the one that was mentioned in the article as "The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal,” So he for sure said that moto in way or another. Disregarding if I agree or not with their moto, however the correct translation of the moto is: "The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and serving good our goal,” There is no death word mentioined there especially that "Jihad" in its core doesn't actually mean Killing other people :)

Von Marenz, 12-06-25 17:53 — Aktionen / ActionsAuf diesen Beitrag antworten / Reply to this postingDiesen Beitrag als Thread anzeigen / Show this posting as a thread

Hatem oraby: Still, I need to mention that almost all the canditates (not just this guy) said that the 2nd amendment of the current constiution will stay the same. The 2nd ammendment is : The islam is the religion of the country. and that the Islam is the source of laws. However, it is also worth mentioning that a part of the "Islamic Sharia" mentions that non-muslims doesn't need to adhere to the Islamic law and they have the full right to adhere to the laws of the group (e.g. religion) that they belong too. That basically means that Christians got the right to use the laws that adhere with their religion.

Von Marenz, 12-06-25 17:54 — Aktionen / ActionsAuf diesen Beitrag antworten / Reply to this postingDiesen Beitrag als Thread anzeigen / Show this posting as a thread

Hatem oraby: Still, I have to admit that many countries didn't apply that but their is a strong direction that this should be part of the 2nd amendment of the new constiution.